find upcoming trainings »
Open to all members of the practice to gain foundational knowledge in Team-Based Care.
About this course
The Introduction to Team-Based Care course helps the learner better understand how to work in a multidisciplinary care team and in collaboration with the patient. Open to all members of the practice to gain foundational knowledge in Team-Based Care. Introduction to Team-Based Care will include:
- Why, What, Who and How: Team-Based Care
- Care Management Process
- Outcomes and Triple AIM
- Billing Applications
- Share the Care Document
- Rishi Manchanda on Upstream Health
- Watch the BCBSM billing webinar covering the PDCM codes (Note: This video has replaced the previous BrainShark video.)
- Additional Resources
- Introduction to Team-Based Care Slide Deck Trainer Version (Google Drive)
- Introduction to Team-Based Care Timed Agenda
- Introduction to Team-Based Care Trainer Marketing Flyer (Word Document)
- Billing Codes Review (Supplemental Slide Deck)
- Event Posting Link
- Sign In/Out Template (For CE's)
*Trainers interested in offering Pharmacist CEs for their course, please submit your interest via our Contact Form.
Complete an application to become an approved trainer!
Find a list of approved trainers for Introduction to Team-Based Care!