This information is intended for primary care physicians (PCPs), psychiatric consultants, behavioral health care managers (BHCMs) and other practice staff participating in the Collaborative Care (CoCM) Model.
Perinatal in Collaborative Care training is designed for practices that have completed the Collaborative Care Model (CoCM) Base Training and have completed the Perinatal Practice Assessment with a determination that the practice is ready for implementation.
The training is intended to help the medical provider, psychiatric consultants, behavioral health care manager, and other practice team members gain the foundational knowledge and skills for implementing CoCM with the perinatal population. After completing this activity, participants will be able to translate key processes within their practice setting and integrate CoCM into perinatal patient visits.
This training occurs over three days. Day 1 is designed for BHCMs, practice staff and medical providers, psychiatric consultants are optional; Day 2 is designed for psychiatric consultants only; and Day 3 is designed for BHCMs, clinical supervisors and other practice staff only.
- Perinatal in CoCM Training Day 1 Slide Deck
- Intended Audience: BHCMs, clinical staff, practice staff, medical providers
- Perinatal in CoCM Training Day 2 Slide Deck
- Intended Audience: Psychiatric Consultants
- Perinatal in CoCM Training Day 3 Slide Decks (listed below)
- Intended Audience: BHCMs, clinical supervisors, practice staff
Please note: Training is only for those individuals planning to actively participate in the BCBSM CoCM Program.
Updated February 2023