Care management and care coordination, with a focus on the Specialty physician office setting.
About this course
The Introduction to Specialty Team-Based Care course is designed to provide the care management practice team members with an introduction to care management and care coordination, with a focus on the Specialty physician office setting.
Course Content Includes:
- The Chronic Care Model
- Outcomes for the Specialist Practice
- Team Based Care and Care Coordination
- Care Management Process
- Coding and Billing for Care Management activities
- Introduction to Specialty Team Based Care Presentation Slide Deck
- Care Management Introduction Activity
- High Risk Care Management Elevator Speech
- Decision Stoplight (Not Feeling Well, Where to Go)
- Self Check Plan
- Care Management Patient Handout
- Introduction to Specialty Team Based Care: Billing and Coding