Open to all members of the physician organization or practice staff interested in gaining additional knowledge of PDCM codes and foundational care management billing.
About this course
The Foundational Care Management Codes & Billing Opportunities course builds upon team-based care focusing on reimbursement for care management services for BCBSM and Priority Health. Some details discussed maybe similar for other payers. This course was designed to support and train physician organizations and practice staff on care management billing. This course will be opened to identified PO billing subject matter experts, care management staff and administrators.
Topics will include:
- Care Team Coding and Billing is a Team Sport
- Billing Optimization
- Billing Applications
- Billing Resources
- Scope of Services for Unlicensed Care Team Members
- BCBSM PDCM Commercial and MA Billing Guides 02_2022
- How To: Completing Evaluation and Post-Test
- Foundational Care Management Codes and Billing Opportunities (PowerPoint)
- Foundational CM Codes and Billing Opportunities (PDF)
- Foundational Care Management Codes and Billing Opportunities Trainer Marketing Flyer (Word Document)
- Chronic Care Management - MLN Booklet (PDF)
- Event Posting Link
*All trainers will be required to complete a dry-run facilitated by MICMT prior to teaching this course. For additional questions, please contact us here.