Is it possible to exercise less and eat more? In this webinar, we will review different exercise programs, including Pilates, Yoga, CrossFit, HIIT training, and more. We will help you clear up the cardio confusion, understand why strength training is so important, and reinforce why proper recovery is crucial for promoting sustainable fat loss long-term.
If you require accommodations to fully participate in this meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presented by: Erin Dunny, RD – United Physicians
This event is one of a five-part series. Click on each title to register for the entire series:
- Part 1: Team-Based Care First Steps
- Part 2: Motivational Interviewing In Team-Based Care: The Secret Weapon of Behavioral Change
- Part 3: Hunger: It's Not Always About the Food
- Part 4: Is Metabolic Damage a Thing? Why Your Patients Are Not Losing Weight Long-Term
- Part 5: When Exercise Doesn’t Work: What's Really the Best Activity for Fat Loss?
- This activity has been submitted to the Ohio Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. The Ohio Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
Michigan Institute for Care Management and Transformation is an approved provider with the Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative. Approved Provider Number: MICEC 110216.