Olympia Medical, LLC has been approved by the Michigan Institute for Care Management and Transformation (MICMT) to provide the Patient Engagement course training. It is recommended that Introduction to Team-Based Care be taken prior to Patient Engagement.
The goal of this course is for all Care Team Members to learn engagement tools/skills in order to have productive conversations with patients about their health, including basic motivational interviewing skills.
This course will take place over three days; attendance is required on all three days for credit:
- Wednesday, July 21: 8:30 – 11 a.m.
- Thursday, July 22: 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, July 23: 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
Cost of Training:
- Olympia Medical, LLC member practices: Free
- Non-Olympia Medical, LLC member participants:
- Single package: $300 per person
- Bundle package (Introduction to Team-Based Care and Patient Engagement courses): $270 per person per course (10% discount)
Now available! Take advantage of our group rate of an additional 15% discount with 5 or more participants.
If you have questions or require accommodations to fully participate in this meeting, please contact email@example.com.