Olympia Medical, LLC has been approved by the Michigan Institute for Care Management and Transformation (MICMT) to provide the MICMT Patient Engagement course training. It is recommended that Introduction to Team-Based Care be taken prior to Patient Engagement.
The goal of this course is for all Care Team Members to learn engagement tools/skills in order to have productive conversations with patients about their health, including basic motivational interviewing skills.
This course will take place over two days; attendance is required both days for credit, as well as audio AND video capability:
- Thursday, March 30: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Friday, March 31: 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Cost of Training:
Now available! Take advantage of our group rate of an additional 10% discount with 5 or more participants.
- Olympia Medical, LLC member practices: Free
- Non-Olympia Medical, LLC member participants:
- Single package: $300 per person
- Bundle package (Introduction to Team-Based Care and Patient Engagement courses): $270 per person per course (10% discount)
- New discount: Take an additional 10% off with 5 or more participants
If you have questions or require accommodations to fully participate in this meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.