This interactive webinar will teach Care Managers how to apply Motivational Interviewing techniques during time-limited, weight-focused patient conversations by offering practice with real-world examples and exploring personal barriers to their application in the future.
If you require accommodations to fully participate in this meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presented by: Amy Schneider, RD – University of Michigan Medical Group
This event is one of a five-part series. We strongly encourage you to register for the entire series:
- Part 1: Team-Based Care First Steps
- Part 2: Motivational Interviewing In Team-Based Care: The Secret Weapon of Behavioral Change
- Part 3: Hunger: It's Not Always About the Food
- Part 4: Is Metabolic Damage a Thing? Why Your Patients Are Not Losing Weight Long-Term
- Part 5: When Exercise Doesn’t Work: What's Really the Best Activity for Fat Loss?
- This activity has been submitted to the Ohio Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. The Ohio Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
Michigan Institute for Care Management and Transformation is an approved provider with the Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative. Approved Provider Number: MICEC 110216.