Fad diets have been around for years, and the question is: Can yo-yo dieting cause metabolic damage? In this webinar, we will help you separate fact from fiction when it comes to the most popular dieting programs, help your patients avoid crash-dieting — which can make it more difficult to lose fat in the future — and learn how to help them actually achieve fat-loss success long-term.
If you require accommodations to fully participate in this meeting, please contact email@example.com.
Presented by: Erin Dunny, RD – United Physicians
This event is one of a five-part series. Click on each title to register for the entire series:
- Part 1: Team-Based Care First Steps
- Part 2: Motivational Interviewing In Team-Based Care: The Secret Weapon of Behavioral Change
- Part 3: Hunger: It's Not Always About the Food
- Part 4: Is Metabolic Damage a Thing? Why Your Patients Are Not Losing Weight Long-Term
- Part 5: When Exercise Doesn’t Work: What's Really the Best Activity for Fat Loss?
- This activity has been submitted to the Ohio Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. The Ohio Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
Michigan Institute for Care Management and Transformation is an approved provider with the Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative. Approved Provider Number: MICEC 110216.