Olympia Medical, LLC has been approved by the Michigan Institute for Care Management and Transformation (MICMT) to provide the MICMT Introduction to Team-Based Care course training. This course is required to bill care management/care coordination codes.
The Introduction to Team-Based Care course is designed to prepare the care team for the delivery of complex care management in the ambulatory care setting. Through this course, the care team will learn the framework for the complex care management role, foundational elements of integration into the ambulatory care setting, and incorporation of complex care management skills.
This course will take place over three days; attendance is required on all three days for credit:
- Monday, February 22: 8:30 – 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 24: 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, February 26: 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
Cost of Training:
- Olympia Medical, LLC member practices: Free
- Non-Olympia Medical, LLC member participants:
- Single package: $300 per person
- Bundle package (Introduction to Team-Based Care and Patient Engagement courses): $270 per person per course (10% discount)
Now available! Take advantage of our group rate of an additional 15% discount with 5 or more participants.
If you have questions or require accommodations to fully participate in this meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.