THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR BHCMS/CLINICAL SUPERVISORS/PRACTICE STAFF
- Part 1: 7/21: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Part 2: 7/24: 8:00 am - 12:15 pm
- Part 3: 7/25: 8:00 am - 12:15 pm
Requirement to attend this training:
- The practice has completed the Base CoCM prior to attending the CoCM SUD training
- It is highly recommended the practice has a provider and/or psychiatrist who has completed MAT training and/or is comfortable advising these conditions. (There is no need for an additional psychiatrist).
How this training impacts the management of AUD/SUD:
- Having an increased understanding of the prevalence and why it is important to include AUD/SUD management in primary care
- Reviewing of and use of the screening tools used to identify individuals with at risk or with dependence and
- Having a care team member(s) (in particular, the BHCM’er) prepared to have a patient-centered objective and meaningful conversation when SUD/AUD risk are identified.
There is no additional PGIP-incentive to participate in SUD training. Rewards will be distributed as a part of the base training incentive. BCBSM is supporting this training to address a significant population need of undertreated management of AUD and SUD, by increasing the knowledge and confidence of the practice team with tools and resources in managing SUD and AUD. In addition, the training, intended to promote providers to include or increase the management of individuals with AUD and SUD.