Upon completion of the Transition of Care module, the learner will be able to identify key elements of transition of care and identify the role of physician office care team members in providing transition of care services.
- This eLearning module may be completed at your own pace.
- Successful completion of the Transition of Care eLearning module includes:
- Upon completion of the module, click the box below to request a certificate in the form of CE Credit or a Certificate of Completion
- CE Requirements: CE participants who successfully complete the module and proceed to the CE request process to complete the required evaluation, will earn 0.5 Nursing CE contact hour.
- A Certificate of Completion is available for non-CE participants.
- This activity provides 0.5 BCBSM PDCM Learning Credit
For additional information: The CMS website has a TCM Medicare Learning Network brochure on their website.
Continuing Education and Disclosures
- There is no conflict of interest for anyone with the ability to control content for this activity.
- Participants who successfully complete the entire online module, and submit the required course evaluation, will earn 0.5 Nursing CE contact hour.
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
- ONA Activity #2020-0000000365
- Expiration date for eLearning module “Transition of Care” Nursing CE contact hour is 5 /12/22.