Learn about six innovative Michigan Care Management Best Practices in the areas of: behavioral health, social determinants of health, optimizing health information technology to support effective interventions for transition of care and reduction of unnecessary emergency room utilization.
- Each lesson is interactive and may be completed at your own pace. This eLearning Module consists of six Lessons
- The expected time to complete this module is 60 minutes.
- Upon completion of all six lessons, click the box below to request a certificate in the form of CE Credit or a Certificate of Completion.
- CE Requirements: CE participants who successfully view all six lessons of the module and complete the online CE request process including required evaluation with email address will earn 1.0 Nursing or Social Work CE contact hour.
- A Certificate of completion is available for non-CE participants.
Continuing Education and Disclosures
- There is no conflict of interest for anyone with the ability to control content for this activity.
- Participants who successfully complete the entire online module, and submit the required course evaluation with email address, will earn 1 Nursing CE contact hour
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (OBN-001-91)
- ONA Activity #2020-0000000216
- Expiration date for eLearning module "Care Management Best Practices in Primary Care Setting" Nursing CE contact hour 3/13/22
- Social Work CE Contact Hours: 1.0
- "Michigan Institute of Care Management and Transformation is an approved provider with the Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative."
- Approved provider Number: MICEC 110216